Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Scottish Tartan Look

Cheers up for Scotland! As I love England and the Tartan trend I thought "Let's bring some english style to Austria". So this is the result, my new comfy tartan-scarf in lovely red and black tones from Zara, my new H&M tartan-trousers in soft blueish and black tones and my new black kind of poncho coat. Yes all new and all great for my favourite time of the year. I just love it when it is getting cold outside and you can cuddle yourself into warm clothes, that's why I am so pleased about the layering look :) And these girls inspired me to do this post (btw this online mag is on of my favourite!! ) ;)

So enjoy the scottish way of dressing up yourself for the best time of the year :)
xx M.








From coat to trousers: H&M, scarf: Zara; Shoes: Primark





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen