Today is the first of August and yes - there has been no real superduper summer yet. The weather is most of the time rainy and people are getting frustrated which I can understand for some reason but you can not change anything about it - so hey! get yourself into comfy clothes and warm yourself up, e.g. with the classical all-time-favourite trenchcoat. I think it makes every outfit timeless and besides that it keeps your body warm during rainy and chilly days. I just combined it with a high-waisted pair of jeans and a blank top. To pimp my outfit a little bit I am wearing my new beloved leo-moccasins and a very classy handbag.
So I hope you do not worry so much about the weather and enjoying still your summer. But for the colder days: grab your trenchcoat ;)
x M.
 |
| / T-Shirt: Primark / Jeans: Vintage / Trenchcoat: H&M / Moccasins and handbag: Ara / |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen